Thursday, June 2, 2011

eBook Submission Guidelines

Well our eBook is starting to take shape now! The goal is to keep it really concise and consistent so here is the parameters that we talked about in class for everyones submissions. Sorry it took me so long to post this I couldn't find any Wi-Fi. Enjoy!

Guidelines for Submission

Prompt
     Meaningfully discuss the literature of your primary text and how it relates to writing in the digital age.

700 Words or less.

Should include
     1. Narrative
          The process that led you to your conclusion.
     2. Address Primary Texts
          The primary text should be the cornerstone of your content.
     3. Secondary Texts

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I wasn't in class on Wednesday, judging by this post, it looks like we did some major segregation of duties. Could you please give me an email update about things I missed at nyssa.silvester@gmail.com? I would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete